- Includes catch/refill bottle with magnet and lanyard
- Capture container can be utilized to gather grimy brake liquid when playing out a customary bleed
- Refill bottle joins to delta hose of bleeder to give a steady stream of new brake liquid when Reverse Bleeding
- Portable, lightweight, no power or air required
- Is a supernatural occurrence laborer on new ABS prepared brakes
If you do repairman work, you likely definitely know something about draining brakes. What’s more, one thing you’ve unquestionably learned throughout the years is that brake draining can be a lumbering and tedious procedure – especially for specific vehicles and particularly for ABS. Which is the reason you might be shocked to discover there’s an instrument that can make draining brakes quick and simple – and gracious, we ought to likewise make reference to: very basic. It’s known as the Phoenix V-5 Light Duty DIY Reverse Brake Bleeder, and we’re sure it’ll change the manner in which you consider brake dying. With the Phoenix V-5, one man can drain the brakes on any vehicle in 10 minutes or less – regardless of whether it’s an intense ABS work (you won’t require a sweep device or uncommon clasps). Tip: Our Patented Reverse Bleed Technology is the thing that makes this apparatus so extraordinary. The Phoenix V-5 Reverse Brake Bleeder is a progressive device dependent on an amazingly clear idea: Air needs to go up. That is it. Customary brake draining devices and procedures battle this standard. At Phoenix, we saddle it, so you can rapidly expel all the air from the entire slowing mechanism. Turn around dying: It’s a thought so just and clearly right that the vast majority solicit, Why didn’t anybody think about that before?.
Phoenix Systems 2104-BOT Reverse Brake Bleeder