Bosch BP1386 QuietCast Premium Semi-Metallic Rear Disc Brake Pad Set.
- Bosch devoted building to stage explicit premium materials, guaranteeing outstanding ceasing force and calm task with low dust
- Quiet activity with elastic center multilayer shim gives expanded quality and protection against noise
- Advanced aviation compound utilized in licensed copper free artistic and semi-metallic erosion recipe is consistent with 2025 Copper Free legislation
- Protective exchange layer expands pad and rotor life
- Slots and chamfers for premium quality, fit, and capacity; equipment unit (where accessible) and engineered grease included to play out a total brake job
Today, one of each three Asian, Domestic, and European vehicles out and about in North America incorporates Bosch braking segments. That is on the grounds that Bosch has been a key player in the braking business since applying for its first brake framework configuration patent in 1936. Bosch acquainted Antilock Braking innovation with market, and Electronic Stability Control frameworks. Presently Bosch brings more than 70 years of OE braking ability to the secondary selling with Bosch QuietCast Premium Disk Brake Pads. The QuietCast Premium Disk Brake Pad program offers top quality, accessibility, focused valuing, and full inclusion for all makes and models of Domestic, Asian, and European cars, light trucks, and SUVs. Formulations incorporate stage explicit Copper Free earthenware and semi-metallic that meets the 2025 Copper Free Legislation. With ‘Science Behind the Silence’, QuietCast raises reseller’s exchange brake pad innovation to an entirely different level. Bosch QuietCast Premium Disk Brake Pads use inventive materials that guarantee the largest amount of quality. Bosch coordinated their best OE-style elastic center multilayer him to guarantee calm operation. QuietCast conveys the peaceful task you expect with the toughness and long life that are the signs of all Bosch items. QuietCast comes finish with equipment (where accessible) and oil to complete an entire brake work the first run through, each time.