Fit 1999-2000 BMW 328i, 323i Front Rear Drill Slot Brake Rotors+Ceramic Pads.
- Kit incorporates 8 Ceramic Brake Pads and 4 Performance Brake Rotors
- Drilled for Air Ventilation and Fast Heat Reduction
- Slotted to Improve Pad Bite and Reduce Stopping Distance
- Direct Fitment; Ready to Install; No Modication Needed
- 1 Year Warranty against Warping and Defects
BMW 323i 2000 ^ Wagon
BMW 325Ci 2001-2006
BMW 325i 2001-2005
BMW 328Ci;328i 2000
BMW 328i 1999 ^ E46 Chassis
Brakes Rotors are the focal point to the brakes on any car. It turns pair with your wheel, and your car’s brake pad’s contact with it is the thing that stops your car. Warmth dispersal is one of the real highlights of brake rotors. Since various vehicles are utilized for various purposes, not all rotors can deal with a similar measure of warmth. Brake rotors come in a wide range of structures, for example, Cross-Drilled, Slotted, and different rotors that just fit explicit sorts of vehicles and wheel sizes. What you can be sure of is that we have a wide choice of the business’ driving Brake Rotors to help you in finding the correct rotor for you and your car. Ensured to give your car whatever is important for the full brake remodel your vehicle needs, each arrangement of brake rotors we offer is intended for long life and solid use.