Bosch BP839 QuietCast Premium Semi-Metallic Front Disc Brake Pad Set.
- Bosch devoted building to stage explicit premium materials, guaranteeing outstanding ceasing force and calm activity with low dust
- Quiet task with elastic center multilayer shim gives expanded quality and protection against noise
- Advanced aviation combination utilized in licensed copper free earthenware and semi-metallic grinding equation is consistent with 2025 Copper Free legislation
- Protective exchange layer broadens pad and rotor life
- Slots and chamfers for premium quality, fit, and capacity; equipment pack (where accessible) and engineered ointment included to play out an entire brake job
Today, one of each three Asian, Domestic, and European vehicles out and about in North America incorporates Bosch braking parts. That is on the grounds that Bosch has been a key player in the braking business since applying for its first brake framework configuration patent in 1936. Bosch acquainted Antilock Braking innovation with market, and additionally Electronic Stability Control frameworks. Presently Bosch brings more than 70 years of OE braking aptitude to the post-retail with Bosch QuietCast Premium Disk Brake Pads. The QuietCast Premium Disk Brake Pad program offers top quality, accessibility, aggressive estimating, and full inclusion for all makes and models of Domestic, Asian, and European cars, light trucks, and SUVs. Formulations incorporate stage explicit Copper Free artistic and semi-metallic that meets the 2025 Copper Free Legislation. With ‘Science Behind the Silence’, QuietCast raises reseller’s exchange brake pad innovation to a totally different level. Bosch QuietCast Premium Disk Brake Pads use imaginative materials that guarantee the largest amount of quality. Bosch coordinated their best OE-style elastic center multilayer him to guarantee calm operation. QuietCast conveys the tranquil task you expect with the strength and long life that are the signs of all Bosch items. QuietCast comes finish with equipment (where accessible) and grease to complete an entire brake work the first run through, each time.