- Patented Reverse Bleeding expels more caught air than some other brake bleeder by essentially pushing Brake Fluid liquid from the base up.
- Reverse draining is the main technique fit for draining extreme ABS units without a sweep tool.
- Allows you to refill and seat drain a totally dry brake or grasp framework. Perform Reverse, Vacuum, Pressure and Bench draining all with the equivalent tool.
- The Bench Bleeder is viewed as a Medium Duty instrument for normal shop use. Perfect with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluid.
- Is the most effortless one-individual bleeder you will ever utilize. No all the more asking your associate to enable you to complete a brake job.
If you do repairman work, you most likely definitely know something about draining brakes. Also, one thing you’ve unquestionably learned throughout the years is that brake draining can be an awkward and tedious procedure – especially for specific vehicles and particularly for ABS. Which is the reason you might be shocked to discover there’s an instrument that can make draining brakes quick and simple – and gracious, we ought to likewise make reference to: amazingly straightforward. It’s called the Phoenix Medium Duty Shop Use Bench Bleed Kit, and we’re certain it’ll change the manner in which you consider brake dying. With the Phoenix Bench Bleed Kit , one man can drain the brakes on any vehicle in 10 minutes or less – regardless of whether it’s an extreme ABS work (you won’t need a sweep device or exceptional clasps). Tip: Our Patented Reverse Bleed Technology is the thing that makes this device so one of a kind. The Phoenix Bench Bleed Kit is a progressive apparatus dependent on an extraordinarily evident idea: Air needs to go up. That’s it. Customary brake draining apparatuses and systems battle this guideline. At Phoenix, we saddle it, so you can rapidly expel all the air from the entire slowing mechanism. Invert dying: It’s a thought so essentially and clearly right that a great many people solicit, Why didn’t anybody think about that before?
Phoenix Systems (2005-B) Bench Brake Bleeder Kit, One Person Bleeder, Fits All Makes and Models