- Patented Reverse Bleeding evacuates more caught air than some other brake bleeder by just pushing Brake Fluid liquid from the base up.
- Reverse draining is the main technique equipped for draining intense ABS units without a sweep tool.
- Allows you to refill and drain a totally dry brake or grip framework. Perform Reverse, Vacuum, Pressure and Bench draining all with the equivalent tool.
- The V-12 is viewed as a Medium Duty apparatus for normal shop use. Good with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake liquid. Accompanies an infusion formed hard case.
- Is the simplest one-individual bleeder you will ever utilize. No all the more asking your collaborator to enable you to complete a brake job.
If you do specialist work, you presumably definitely know something about draining brakes. Furthermore, one thing you’ve unquestionably learned throughout the years is that brake draining can be a lumbering and tedious procedure – especially for specific vehicles and particularly for ABS. Which is the reason you might be astonished to discover there’s a device that can make draining brakes quick and simple – and goodness, we ought to likewise make reference to: very straightforward. It’s known as the Phoenix V-12 Medium Duty Shop Use Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder, and we’re sure it’ll change the manner in which you consider brake dying. With the Phoenix V-12, one man can drain the brakes on any vehicle in 10 minutes or less – regardless of whether it’s an extreme ABS work (you won’t require an output device or exceptional clasps). Tip: Our Patented Reverse Bleed Technology is the thing that makes this device so one of a kind. The Phoenix V-12 Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder is a progressive apparatus dependent on an extraordinarily evident idea: Air needs to go up. That is it. Customary brake draining apparatuses and systems battle this standard. At Phoenix, we tackle it, so you can rapidly expel all the air from the entire slowing mechanism. Turn around dying: It’s a thought so just and clearly right that the vast majority solicit, Why didn’t anybody think about that before?
Phoenix Systems (2003-B) V-12 Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder Kit, Medium Duty One Person Bleeder, Hard Case