- Required by most state and commonplace towing laws
- Activates your BrakeBuddy if your towed vehicle progresses toward becoming detached
- Meets or surpasses breakaway administrative prerequisites in the United States and Canada
- Installs effectively in a hour or less or, on the off chance that you incline toward, have it introduced by your neighborhood repairman or RV dealer
- The great split away framework is incorporated with the buy of a BrakeBuddy computerized exemplary braking system
Motorhome brakes were not intended to stop the additional load of a towed vehicle. RV’ers towing a vehicle need BrakeBuddy, the top rated assistant slowing mechanism that abbreviates the general halting separation and keeps them legitimate with all North American towing laws. If your towed vehicle isolates from your Motorhome, the steel link hauls the container out of the intersection box. This enacts your BrakeBuddy which conveys the towed vehicle to a controlled stop. The brakes will keep on being connected until the repository is reconnected to the intersection box.
Hopkins 39303 BrakeBuddy Digital Classic Break-Away System