- Assured to Enhance Horsepower
- Designed to enhance throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts as much as 100,000 miles earlier than service is required (relying on driving situations)
- Replaces whole manufacturing facility air consumption system
- Free-flowing excessive density polyethylene tube
- Estimated Horsepower Achieve – 23.01 HorsePower @ 3505 Revolutions per minute
The Ok&N 63-2592 Air Charger air consumption system replaces the restrictive manufacturing facility air filter and air consumption housing on particular Ford F150 EcoBoost fashions. Ok&N air intakes are designed to dramatically cut back air consumption restriction in addition to easy and straighten air movement. This permits your engine to inhale a bigger quantity of air than the manufacturing facility air filter meeting. Extra air means extra usable energy and acceleration all through the engine’s RPM vary. The air consumption comes with a chrome topped Ok&N high-flow air filter and a warmth protect that installs into the unique air field area. Air is directed by means of an aerodynamically engineered consumption tube into the engine’s throttle physique and turbo inlet for a assured energy achieve. The tube accommodates the manufacturing facility air temperature sensor. The outsized cone formed air filter can be utilized for as much as 100,000 miles earlier than servicing is required relying on driving situations. This air consumption is comparatively simple to put in, normally in 90 minutes or much less utilizing your car’s current manufacturing facility mounting factors. The instruments wanted are a screwdriver and an Allen wrench.
K&N Performance Cold Air Intake Kit 63-2592 with Lifetime Filter for Ford F150 3.5L Turbo Ecoboost