- Provides 2X the motor protection
- A clean air channel enhances wind current and keeps earth and residue from entering the engine
- On-pack bearings and delineations give clear establishment instructions
- Follow suggested change interims as noted in your vehicle proprietor’s manual
- 12,000 mile change interims help avert diminished quickening and pull while enhancing by and large performance
FRAM Extra Guard Air Filters are built with a propelled channel media that has experienced thorough testing and have been demonstrated to give 2X the motor protection* than the normal driving standard retail mark air channel. 12,000 miles change interims avoids diminished speeding up and torque while enhancing generally speaking execution. FRAM designing research centers characterizes the air channel classification by giving an unmistakable decision over different channels. Pursue prescribed change interims as noted in your vehicle’s proprietor’s manual. *Based on Fram Group testing of channel effectiveness of models CA4309, CA8755A, CA8039, CA326 and CA6479 and their standard retail mark proportionate under ISO 5011.
FRAM CA11413 Extra Guard Air Filter