- High Efficiency Particulate Cabin Air Filters are intended to trap infinitesimal toxins including dust, form and normal allergens
- Melt-blown electrostatic layer and exceptionally thick media gives more prominent catching capabilities
- Additional static cotton layer added to HEPA Media to give high limit in holding little particulates
- Structural ribs added to give increment soundness of filter
- Cabin air channels ought to be supplanted in any event once every 12 months
Bosch HEPA Cabin Air Filters give extreme assurance in catching allergens, dust, and different particulates that can enter your vehicle so as to give the cleanest encompassing air workable for you and your family. Structured and tried to meet High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) benchmarks dependent on test standard ASTM D2986, Bosch Cabin Air Filters give filtration proficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns. Per test ASTMD2986 on part numbers 6003C, 6026C, 6029C, 6055C, 6056.
Bosch 6029C HEPA Cabin Air Filter