- Estimated horsepower achieve of 10.68 HP at 5341 RPM
- Designed to enhance throttle response and engine sound. Air Filter Peak- 7.5 in (191 mm)
- Simple to put in, normally in 90 minutes or much less ; Air Filter Materials: Cotton Gauze. Clamp Materials – Stainless Metal
- Replaces total manufacturing facility air consumption system. Free-flowing excessive density polyethylene tube
- Not authorized for freeway use in states adopting California emission laws
The Ok&N AirCharger 63-3082 air consumption system replaces your automobile’s restrictive manufacturing facility air filter and air consumption housing. Ok&N intakes are designed to dramatically scale back consumption restriction as they easy and straighten air movement. This permits your automobile’s engine to inhale a bigger quantity of air than the manufacturing facility air filter meeting. Extra air means extra usable energy and acceleration all through the engine’s RPM vary. The 63-3082 air consumption comes with a chrome topped Ok&N high-flow air filter and a warmth defend that replaces the manufacturing facility air field. This permits cooler, denser air to be directed by means of a customized molded consumption tube into the engine’s throttle physique for a assured energy achieve. The outsized air filter can be utilized for as much as 100,000 miles earlier than servicing is required relying on driving situations. This air consumption is comparatively straightforward to put in requiring solely a screwdriver, socket set and a number of wrenches. This air consumption can’t be bought in California. It’s not authorized for use in California or different states adopting California emission requirements.
K&N Performance Air Intake Kit with Black HDPE Tube and Lifetime Red Oiled Filter for Escalade, Silverado 1500, Suburban, Tahoe, Sierra, Yukon, Denali, XL