- Includes seven (7) ace barrel connectors to associate with most American, Asian, and European made vehicles and light trucks
- Large 1.2 gallon (5 liter) liquid capacity
- Fluid is administered under strain for smooth consistent flow
- Internal siphon segments are fixed against presentation to fluids
- Utilizes push-to-associate, brisk change style adornment connections
- Maximum Pressure – 20 Pounds for each square inch (1.4 bar)
It is an expert water powered brake and grip draining framework that incorporates a liquid distributor with manual siphon (MV6400) and a pack containing seven ace chamber connectors (MVA6850). It powers new brake liquid down through the ace barrel, while air and old liquid are ousted through the drain screw(s). A weight measure on the gadget permits control of the framework weight, and the pressurized store permits the administrator without hands development to the drain screws.
Mityvac MV6840 Pressure Bleed System