- Only apparatus that recognizes an imploded brake hose and precisely distinguishes precisely where the issue lies without breaking a line
- Tests inappropriately balanced proportioning valves, air in water driven frameworks, control supporter issues, back brake alteration check, and much more
- Tests sticky or solidified brake calipers
- Identifies the precise reason for uneven brake cushion wear
- Comes with 2 load cells joined to simple checks, each with a scope of 0-5000 PSI
Eliminates mystery while investigating circle brake issues. A red obvious memory needle on the dial takes into consideration one-man brake testing. This imaginative apparatus is bundled in a specially crafted wooden case for top of the line introduction and storage.
IPA Tools Innovative Products of America 7884 Brake Pad Pressure Tester