- Notifies you of braking and break-aways
- The beneficiary enlightens a red light telling you your BrakeBuddy is activated
- Simply plug the transmitter into the BrakeBuddy and fitting the recipient into your lighter receptacle
- The great ready framework is incorporated with the buy of a BrakeBuddy advanced exemplary braking system
- Industry’s best one year guarantee included
Motorhome brakes were not intended to stop the additional load of a towed vehicle. RV’ers towing a vehicle need BrakeBuddy, the top of the line assistant slowing mechanism that abbreviates the general ceasing separation and keeps them legitimate with all North American towing laws. The exemplary ready framework gives you genuine feelings of serenity that your BrakeBuddy is carrying out its responsibility. Basically plug the transmitter into your BrakeBuddy and attachment the recipient into the lighter repository. A red light will enlighten telling you that your BrakeBuddy is enacted. The driver will be cautioned if the towed vehicle moves toward becoming detached.
Hopkins 39302 BrakeBuddy Classic Alert System