- BRAKEbuddy Stealth Out-of-Sight Towed Vehicle Braking
- The extreme set it and overlook it towed vehicle braking system
- Easy to set up: simply plug in the connector while attaching your tow bar
- That’s it! The simple hold connector incorporates Nite-Glow to check the electrical continuity
- 3-year maker guarantee is the best in the industry
BrakeBuddy Stealth Out-of-Sight Towed Vehicle Braking. A definitive set it and overlook it towed vehicle stopping mechanism. Simple to set up: simply plug in the connector while attaching your tow bar. That is it! The simple grasp connector incorporates Nite-Glow to check the electrical coherence. The Stealth remote detects the idleness of a braking occasion and sends a flag to the BRAKEbuddy situated in the towed vehicle. At the point when this flag is gotten, the BRAKEbuddy initiates pulling the towed vehicle brake pedal, hence applying the brakes. After the braking occasion, the vacuum siphon reestablishes the vacuum framework in the towed vehicle. This guarantees 100 percent braking execution constantly! The across the board split away connector gives a spotless establishment; no expansive 6-round on the facade of the towed vehicle, on account of the 7-level connector. The battery maintainer and separate pack implies no more stresses over the stopping mechanism depleting your vehicle battery. Industry’s first double controller: Stealth is the main remote available that works for anything you tow. Serves as a corresponding trailer brake controller. The 3-year maker guarantee is the best in the industry.
BrakeBuddy Hopkins Corp 39530 Stealth