- Premium channel indicated to OE dimensions of filtration and liquid flow
- This part is an inward channel and requires transmission dismantling to supplant (skillet gasket not included)
- Follow benefit manual for substitution method and substitution intervals
- Recommended after any Rebuild or inner service
- Kit for Audi s-tronic dct transmissions (affirm by contributing year/make/model)
ATP transmission channels are intended to keep the transmission liquid spotless and streaming reliably, as expected by the first maker. This is accomplished by coordinating the OE determination of Particle filtration and liquid stream. Each transmission will in the long run collect flotsam and jetsam from NORMAL mileage. It is important that the transmission liquid is kept clean with the goal that the valve body and other essential parts don’t wind up obstructed making them in-operable. By frequently supplanting your transmission channel, you will expand your transmission’s life and maintaining a strategic distance from the likelihood of expensive repairs.
ATP B-454 Automatic Transmission Filter Kit