- Original gear quality parts for Hyundai, KIA and GM Daewoo vehicles without the first hardware price
- All parts made in South Korea, a similar place the Korean vehicles they fit are manufactured
- All parts meet strict quality principles to guarantee the right fit and capacity the first time
- Over 70,000 sections accessible making practically every part required to fix your vehicle available
- 12 month/12,000 mile warranty
The Auto 7 programmed transmission speed sensor is the ideal OE substitution in the event that you require another programmed transmission speed sensor. Auto 7 is a provider of unique gear quality parts for Hyundai, Kia and GM-Daewoo vehicles. By spend significant time in these three vehicle brands, we’re ready to offer for all intents and purposes each mechanical part they require. Our broad index has more than 70,000 application postings for these vehicles from model years 1986 – 2013. Auto 7 conveys 14 item classes, and the vast majority of our items are considered “hard to discover”; these parts are not normally accessible through conventional post-retail channels. As a unique gear quality provider, our items have the underwriting of renowned quality endorsements, for example, QS-9000, ISO-14000, or IS/TS-16949. Our profundity and expansiveness of inclusion is the thing that separates Auto 7 from different providers. All Auto 7 sections are made in South Korea, the nation of origin of the Hyundai, KIA, and GM Daewoo vehicle producers. The production lines meet extreme, overall quality gauges and ISO-14000 natural effect models. You can be guaranteed that when you introduce another Auto 7 new part, you’re introducing an item that is equivalent to the nature of the part you’re supplanting. Auto 7 is so positive about the nature of its parts that every accompany a year, 12,000 mile warranty.
Auto 7 560-0006 Automatic Transmission Speed Sensor