- Premium channel indicated to OE dimensions of filtration and liquid flow
- Ensures transmission life span when supplanted at standard administration intervals
- Includes substitution reusable style gasket to supplant matured original
- Designed to avoid container leaks
- Kit for GM 5L40-E Transmissions (affirm by contributing year/make/model)
ATP Transmission channels are intended to keep the transmission liquid spotless and streaming reliably, as expected by the first maker. This is accomplished by coordinating the OE detail of molecule filtration and liquid stream. Each transmission will in the end gather trash from ordinary mileage. It is important that the transmission liquid is kept clean with the goal that the valve body and other crucial parts don’t wind up stopped up making them in-operable. By frequently supplanting your transmission channel, you will broaden your transmission’s life and staying away from the likelihood of expensive fixes.
About ATP Automotive: ATP was established on July 1, 1955. The organization was a pioneer of transmission revamp packs and, throughout the years, has extended its item offering to incorporate programmed transmission channel units, fix units, links, flywheels and ring gears, lodge air channels and synthetic substances. In 2001, the Graywerks by ATP line was presented. This line comprises of ventilation systems, consonant balancers, timing spreads and motor and transmission dish. ATP Automotive endeavors to give the most elevated quality parts to their esteemed clients. The organization was completely rebranded as ATP Automotive in 2014.
ATP B-274 Automatic Transmission Filter Kit