- 100% basic tempered steel construction
- 3X the future versus average aluminized mufflers
- OE-style louvered cylinder innovation brings down commotion level for premium OE-style sound contrasted with straight perf. tubes
- Precise OE-style steering & holder positions for snappy & simple installation
- Comprehensive inward waste framework for consumption resistance
Walker is the main post-retail exhaust maker in North America with the capacity to join industry-driving inclusion with an immediate fit OE-style substitution, 100% basic treated steel suppressor, which gives more than multiple times the normal life expectancy of contenders’ aluminized substitution suppressors. Walker Quiet-FlowSS is accessible for a larger part of best moving local and remote nameplate applications. Notwithstanding Walker’s eminent accuracy fit, predominant stream, and OE-style sound, these suppressors include 409 hardened steel heads, shell, bushings, louvered cylinders and parcels. Walker Quiet-FlowSS suppressors have a restricted lifetime guarantee and a 90-day Safe and Sound certification.
Walker 49249 Quiet-FlowSS Muffler Assembly