- Patented Reverse Bleeding expels more caught air than some other brake bleeder by essentially pushing Brake Fluid liquid from the base up.
- Reverse draining is the main technique fit for draining extreme ABS units without a sweep tool.
- Allows you to refill and drain a totally dry brake or grip framework. Perform Reverse, Vacuum, Pressure and Bench draining all with the equivalent tool.
- The MaxProHD is viewed as a Heavy Duty device for regular shop use. It is good with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake liquid. Accompanies an infusion formed hard case and is developed of cast aluminum alloy.
- Is the simplest one-individual bleeder you will ever utilize. No all the more asking your colleague to enable you to complete a brake job.
If you do technician work, you most likely definitely know something about draining brakes. Furthermore, one thing you’ve unquestionably learned throughout the years is that brake draining can be an unwieldy and tedious procedure – especially for specific vehicles and particularly for ABS. Which is the reason you might be astonished to discover there’s an apparatus that can make draining brakes quick and simple – and goodness, we ought to likewise make reference to: incredibly straightforward. It’s known as the Phoenix MaxProHD Heavy Duty Shop Use Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder, and we’re sure it’ll change the manner in which you consider brake dying. With the Phoenix MaxProHD , one man can drain the brakes on any vehicle in 10 minutes or less – regardless of whether it’s an extreme ABS work (you won’t require a sweep apparatus or uncommon clasps). Tip: Our Patented Reverse Bleed Technology is the thing that makes this apparatus so interesting. The Phoenix MaxProHD Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder is a progressive device dependent on a unimaginably evident idea: Air needs to go up. That is it. Customary brake draining apparatuses and strategies battle this rule. At Phoenix, we saddle it, so you can rapidly expel all the air from the entire slowing mechanism. Turn around dying: It’s a thought so essentially and clearly right that a great many people solicit, Why didn’t anybody think about that before?
Phoenix Systems (2002HD-B) Heavy Duty Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder, One Person Bleeder, Cast Aluminum