- Laser welded iridium focus terminal tip guarantees high strength and more noteworthy spark
- Platinum circle welded to rear of ground cathode gives long life
- Longer protector nose counteracts fouling, layered ribs on encasing forestalls flashover, and the triple gasket seal dispenses with burning gas leakage
- Faster begins and speedier acceleration
- Better efficiency and lower outflows, trivalent metal plating for prevalent enemy of erosion and hostile to seizing
Laser Iridium Spark Plugs give prevalent ignitability and long administration life. Littlest tip distance across accessible iridium/platinum surfaces guarantee moderate wear rate giving stable inert, unrivaled enemy of fouling, improved eco-friendliness and lower outflows. Laser welded iridium focus anode tip guarantees high sturdiness and more prominent sparkle. Platinum circle welded to posterior of ground anode gives long life. Longer protector nose anticipates fouling, layered ribs on cover forestalls flashover, and the triple gasket seal kills ignition gas spillage. Quicker begins and faster speeding up. Better mileage and lower emanations, trivalent metal plating for unrivaled enemy of erosion and against seizing.
NGK SIKR9A7 Spark Plug (93618 Laser Iridium), 4 Pack