- For Chevrolet Avalanche 2500; Silverado 1500 Hd, 2500, 2500 HD,3500, 3500 HD; Suburban 2500;
- For Gmc sierra 1500 hd, 2500, 2500 hd, 3500, 3500 hd, yukon xl 2500; Hummer h2;
- Fine steel in addition to 32 forms pounding is the certification of amazing control arm.
- 12-month guarantee, direct substitution for your harmed item.
- Please ensure that whether the control arm accommodates your vehicle or not before setting order.
2x Front Lower Ball Joint
2x Front Upper Control Arm + Pre-Assembled Ball Joint
2x Front Sway Bar End Link
1x Front Steering Pitman Arm [w/3 Grooves/Splines]
1x Front Idler Arm
1x Front Idler Bracket Pivot
2x Front Outer Tie Rod Ends
2x Front Inner Tie Rod Ends
Vehicle Fitment Information:
2002 – 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500
2001 – 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 hd
2001 – 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
2001 – 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 hd
2001 – 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
2007 – 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 hd
2000 – 2012 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
2001 – 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 hd
2001 – 2004 GMC Sierra 2500
2001 – 2010 GMC Sierra 2500 hd
2001 – 2007 GMC Sierra 3500
2007 – 2010 GMC Sierra 3500 hd
2000 – 2012 GMC Yukon xl 2500
2003 – 2009 Hummer h2
Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Control Arm Assembly
4. Clunking noises：A clicking, popping, or snapping sound when the wheel is transformed and in the long run transform into a squeaking sound toward the finish of a stop, when the gas pedal is utilized, and additionally when turning the guiding wheel.
5. Steering wheel vibration：Dry rotating appendages have significantly expanded grinding and can make the directing stick or be progressively troublesome. Too much worn bushings or swiveling appendages can cause wheel shimmy, which may cause vibrations that are felt in the controlling wheel. Vibrations may increment amid increasing speed and smooth out at higher speeds.
6.Steering wandering：Excessively worn rotating conjunctures, bushings, or a blend of these can make the vehicle’s directing arrangement move, which may make the controlling draw to one side or right when going not far off. This will require consistent driver revision to control the vehicle straight.
New 13 Piece Front Suspension Kit for For Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban; Gmc sierra yukon Xl; Hummer h2; Front Upper Control Arm & Ball Joints…