- Fits: 1992-2001 Lexus ES300 3.0L V6 GAS DOHC, 1997-2003 Toyota Avalon 3.0L V6 GAS DOHC, 1992-2001 Toyota Camry 3.0L V6 GAS DOHC swagger assembly.
- Replace Complete Strut Assembly NO#: 271680 271681, 3114 3116, SR4035 SR4036, ST8516LR etc.
- 3.All segments fabricated meets or surpasses OE execution, Fully stacked total congregations is sheltered and simple to install.
- Local US benevolent after-administration group to determine your issues in time, parts have straightforward 2 years or 60000 miles warranty.
- Super completed chrome plated cylinder pole gives predominant erosion opposition, upgrades fixing properties, guarantees appropriate seal oil and gives an increasingly predictable wear surface.
Our MOCA Quick-Strut units incorporate every one of the parts required for swagger substitution in a solitary, completely gathered unit.
OE premium-style direction, SAE-grade stray pieces, Superior elastic to-steel holding, Plated steel for longer wear,
the majority of the segments made to meet or surpass OE performance.
Each new spring seat is built to supplement the ride control normal for the relating premium swagger and upper swagger mount.
The curl Spring is built from top notch U.S. steel, each loop spring is decisively aligned to help the vehicle’s weight and help guarantee right ride tallness.
A top notch covering is connected for ideal consumption resistance.
With our total, prepared to-Install Replacement Strut Assembly, you can undoubtedly expel and supplant it.
We earnestly suggest you the total, prepared to-Install Replacement Strut Assembly!
OE NO.: 271680 271681
Placement on Vehicle: Rear Left& Right
Package Include: 2 x Shock Strut
Warranty: 2 years or 60000 miles guarantee
1997-2003 Toyota Avalon 3.0L V6 GAS DOHC
1992-2001 Toyota Camry 3.0L V6 GAS DOHC
1992-2001 Lexus ES300 3.0L V6 GAS DOHC w/o Adaptive Variable Suspension
MOCA Rear Complete Strut Assembly Driver and Passenger Side Shock Coil Spring for 1992-2001 Lexus ES300, 1997-2003 Toyota Avalon, 1992-2001 Toyota Camry 3.0L
There are no reviews yet.