- Estimated drive increase of 15.46 HP at 3829 RPM
- Designed to improve throttle reaction and motor sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before administration is required (contingent upon driving conditions)
- Replaces whole processing plant air consumption framework. Air is coordinated through an efficiently built admission tube into the motor’s throttle body for an ensured power gain.Air channel extensive end breadth 7.5 in (191 mm)
- Easy to introduce, as a rule in a hour and a half or less. Brace material-impeccable steel
The 57 Series Generation II air consumption, additionally alluded to as a FIPK, is K&N’s definitive execution item. These execution admissions are intended to build control by as much as 10%. 57 Series FIPK’s are CARB absolved, road lawful in each of the 50 US states, accompany K&N’s Million Mile Limited Warranty and are ensured to expand control. K&N air admission frameworks supplant your vehicle’s prohibitive manufacturing plant air channel and air consumption lodging. K&N admissions are intended to significantly lessen consumption confinement as they smooth and fix wind current. This converts into more power and torque for your vehicle. The air channels on these packs are launderable and reusable. The greater part of our air consumption frameworks are anything but difficult to introduce utilizing apparatuses generally accessible (see establishment instructions).
K&N Performance Cold Air Intake Kit 57-2556 with Lifetime Filter for ford Expedition/F150, Lincoln Mark LT 5.4L V8