- Estimated horsepower acquire of seven.42 HP at 5095 RPM
- Designed to enhance throttle response and engine sound
- Simple to put in, often in 90 minutes or much less
- Replaces inventory air consumption system
- Lasts as much as 100,000 miles earlier than service is required (relying on driving circumstances)
Constructed for efficiency and present, the 69 Sequence Hurricane Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to suit many sport compact efficiency automobiles.
K&N Performance Cold Air Intake Kit 69-2544TP with Lifetime Filter for Dodge Challenger/Charger, Chrysler 300/300C 3.6L V6