- Fit:B-and L-Series Cummins Diesel Engines.
- Replaces:Cummins 5303743,FF63008,Element for FH22168.
- Package:1pcs FF63009 Fuel Filter.
- Design:Delivers Maximum Engine Life With Best-In-Class Protection and Longer Filter Life.
- Benefits: Filtration media decreases the quantity of hurtful particles achieving the motor’s fuel injectors.Reduce gear downtime and lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Has a double the contaminant holding limit of customary filters.Designed to convey cleaner fuel to the High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR).
Specification:Thread Diameter 102 mm (4.016 inch).Thread Pitch 4 mm (0.157inch ).
Unique Media:Consistent pore estimate all through this one of a kind media holds caught particles amid motor vibration superior to any focused item.
10X decrease in hard molecule penetration completely secures the fuel injector against dynamic damage.Deliver longer life.
2X the contaminant holding capacity of customary channels.
Exceeds 99.6% filtration efficiencyby catching any contaminants bigger than four microns.
Maximum motor lifewith stand out fuel injector security.
Maintains progressed performance for the duration of the life of the filer and execution doesn’t decay with age.
1.Always pre-load up with clean fuel on the messy” side of the channel with the pre-fill top ON.
2.Always reuse the utilized channel, DO NOT reuse.
3.After introducing another channel, prime and begin the motor and sit tight for a couple of minutes, at that point check for breaks.
Recommended Service Intervals:
- On-Highway: Replace each 15,00O miles.
- Off-Highway: Replace each 500 hours.
iFJF FF63009 Fuel Filter for Cummins 5303743 Replaces FF63008 Element FH22168 with High Performance Cummins B/L Series Engine Filtration,Contaminant Holding Cap Protection Fuel System Life 3pcs