- ACTIVATED CARBON LAYER: Excessive efficiency activated charcoal layer helps to lure pollution, exhaust fumes and dangerous gases successfully, enhance HVAC efficiency, scale back the stale odor that automobile’s and make sure the air you breathe recent.
- RECOMMEND: You might be suggested to vary your cabin air filter yearly or each 12,000 miles. It is best to change it each 5,000 miles after driving in closely polluted areas or travelling on grime roads.
- EASY TO INSTALL: It’s a good match and can take lower than 10 minutes to finish filter change. The straightforward to learn air circulation arrow on the aspect makes it handy to put in. NOTE: It is best to kind within the 12 months and mannequin of the automobile you may have earlier than you order the half to know if it matches your automobile.
- REPLACEMENT: Substitute for CP182, CF11182, Honda 80291-T5R-A01, 80291-TF0-405, 80291-TF0-E01, 80292-TBA-A11, 80292-TF0-G01, 80292-TGL-E01
Honda 80291-T5R-A01 Cabin Air Filter with Activated Charcoal Layer
Puroma 2 Pack Cabin Air Filter with Activated Charcoal Layer Replacement for CP182, CF11182, Honda 80291-T5R-A01, 80291-TF0-405, 80291-TF0-E01, 80292-TBA-A11, 80292-TF0-G01, 80292-TGL-E0
- FEATURES: Keep you and your family away from dust, pollen and particulate matter by maintaining clean air quality in your vehicle. It can also allow high-flow capacity while attracting fine dust, optimize the air flow in your car’s heating and air conditioning system.
Category: Cabin Air Filters
Price and Shipping
Visit seller page for exact price and shipping details.