- Compatible with all oil types, this channel is advanced for dashing and superior road cars
- Heavy-check tapping plate and additional thick steel can withstand high-weight flexing in requesting driving conditions
- Spiral-formed focus tube gives security against collapse
- Tough steel end tops include more durability
- Low confinement for high oil stream, with 94 percent proficiency at 20 microns for astounding motor protection
FRAM Racing Oil Filters are streamlined for both hustling and elite road vehicles, and are good with all oil types. The substantial measure tapping plate and additional thick steel can will withstand the high weight flexing caused by requesting driving conditions. A winding molded focus tube gives security against fall, and extreme steel end tops include significantly greater sturdiness. A screen-more than 22 PSI channel sidestep valve gives extra insurance against bigger contaminants. Incorporates silicone hostile to deplete back valve. Low-limitation dashing media intended for high oil stream highlights 94 percent proficiency at 20 microns for phenomenal motor insurance. Most extreme working weight: 200 PSI.
FRAM HP18 High Performance Spin-On Oil Filter