- Kit incorporates 8 Ceramic Brake Pads and 4 Performance Brake Rotors
- Drilled for Air Ventilation and Fast Heat Reduction
- Slotted to Improve Pad Bite and Reduce Stopping Distance
- Direct Fitment; Ready to Install; No Modication Needed
- 1 Year Warranty against Warping and Defects
- BMW 525i 2001-2003 ^ Sedan
- BMW 528i 1997-2000 ^ Sedan
Brakes Rotors are the highlight to the brakes on any vehicle. It turns pair with your wheel, and your vehicle’s brake cushion’s contact with it is the thing that stops your vehicle. Warmth scattering is one of the real highlights of brake rotors. Since various vehicles are utilized for various purposes, not all rotors can deal with a similar measure of warmth. Brake rotors come in a wide range of structures, for example, Cross-Drilled, Slotted, and different rotors that just fit explicit kinds of vehicles and wheel sizes. What you cannot deny is that we have a wide determination of the business’ driving Brake Rotors to help you in finding the correct rotor for you and your vehicle. Ensured to give your vehicle whatever is important for the full brake remodel your vehicle needs, each arrangement of brake rotors we offer is intended for long life and strong use.
Fit 1997-2003 BMW 528i, 525i Front Rear Drill Slot Brake Rotors+Ceramic Pads
There are no reviews yet.