- Durable cast iron siphon lodging worked to withstand the mileage of harsh working environments
- Capable of giving a suction lift of up to 6.5′ (diesel)
- 1/4 hp DC engine @ 2,600 RPM gives up to 37′ of release head
- 20 amp draw (most extreme) with a 30 minute obligation cycle
- Thermal over-burden insurance keeps engine from overheating amid irregular usage
The FR4210GBFQ is a 12V 20 GPM fuel exchange siphon that accompanies a 1” programmed spout, 1” x 18’ release hose, 1” x 34” extending steel suction pipe, 30-micron particulate channel including channel head, 18’ 10 measure 2-wire battery link with clasps. It very well may be utilized to siphon gas, diesel, lamp oil, ethanol mixes up to 15%, methanol mixes up to 15%, and bio-diesel up to B20.
Fill-Rite FR4210GBFQ 12V 20 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump with Discharge Hose, Automatic Nozzle, Particulate Filter, Filter Head