Car Keyless Entry Engine Start Alarm System Push Button Remote Starter Stop Auto Car Alarm Accessories With 2 Keys
- 1.Start ignition/flameout with one key.
- 2.Remote management and distant begin.
- 3.Start the audio/instrument with one key.
- 4.Automation of central management lock.
- 5.Vibration alarm.
- 6.Double flashes when opening the door.
- 7.Lock when driving.
- 8.Unlawful door opening alarm.
- 9.LED indicator anti-theft flash perform.
- 1.Open the rear tailbox remotely (the unique automotive must have a tailbox motor).
- 2.Appropriate for all 12V fashions.
- 3.Simple to put in and disassemble.
- Product Identify: Keyless Entry Engine Start Alarm Package
- Mannequin Quantity: KQ163
- Materials: ABS + Electronics
- Shade: Multicolor
- Working Temperature:-40-60 ℃
- Alarm Loudness: 120dB
- Alarm Response Time: 25S
- Capabilities: One-key Start-up, Remote Start-up, Central Management Lock Automation, Vibration Alarm, Remote Management The Tailbox, Anti-theft Alarm
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Static Present: ≤18mA
- Remote Frequency: 433mHz
- Accepted Frequency: 433mHz
- Supply Technique: Rolling Code
- Acceptance Technique: Superheterodyne
- Flip Sign: Much less Than 20A
- Central Lock: Much less Than 20A
- Remote Management Battery: DC 6V
- Battery Mannequin: CR2016
- Scope of Utility: 12 V Vehicles, Vans, Pickup Vehicles, for SUVs and so forth
- Bundle Measurement: 230x150x100mm/9.06×5.91×3.94in
- Bundle weight: 520g/1.15lb
- Normal Field Bundle
- 2 x Sensible Hosts
- 1 x Start Button
- 1 x Vibration Sensor
- 1 x LED Indicator
- 2 x Sensible Keys
- 1 x Starter Harness
- 1 x Operate Harness
- 1 x Instruction Guide
1.Earlier than utilizing the anti-theft system, customers ought to learn the operation methodology and performance description intimately.
2.The anti-theft system is an digital product. Customers ought to be cautious when utilizing the distant management. Don’t drop the distant management to the bottom or soak it in water and humidity, in order to keep away from the failure of the distant management and the failure of the distant management.
3.Aside from changing the battery, there aren’t any inside elements that customers can restore by themselves. Please entrust certified upkeep personnel for upkeep issues.
4.Please exchange the battery beneath the next circumstances:
- (A) When the distant management is steadily used;
- (B) When the distant management distance steadily turns into brief;
- (C) Remote management has been used for multiple 12 months.
- 5. Don’t place the distant controller beneath direct daylight or at a temperature above 50 ℃ to keep away from the pure disappearance of inside battery energy.
- 6. All JP perform settings have to be modified when the facility provide is lower off.