- High review supplanting transmission container with incorporated, functional channel (ATP B-457 substitution channel part number)
- Premium skillet and channel determined to OE dimensions of filtration and liquid flow
- Ensures transmission life span when supplanted at standard administration intervals
- Captures contaminants and shields transmission from standard to extraordinary operation
- Oil Pan and Filter for Chrysler/ZF 845RE, 8HP45, 780RE, 8HP70 and 8HP90 Transmissions (affirm by contributing year/make/model)
ATP Transmission channels are intended to keep the transmission liquid spotless and streaming reliably, as planned by the first producer. This is accomplished by coordinating the OE determination of molecule filtration and liquid stream. Each transmission will in the end amass garbage from ordinary mileage. It is important that the transmission liquid is kept clean with the goal that the valve body and other imperative segments don’t end up obstructed making them in-operable. By consistently supplanting your transmission channel, you will broaden your transmission’s life and keeping away from the likelihood of exorbitant repairs.
ATP B-453 Automatic Transmission Oil Pan/Integrated Filter