- Fit 2011-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Sahara Sport Rubicon X & Unlimited X-S Mountain Islander Wilys Wheeler Polar Freedom
- This armrest cover provides More comfortable Support for your arms to rest. the user-friendly side pockets design allows you to store things with great convenience
- Made of heavy-duty soft neoprene (wet suit material) resisting dirt, water, scratch, wear and tear with excellent durability
- Easy to Install ,No Extra tools needed to install,handy to install on front side seat, and great ultra soft feeling fits for elbow, arm, wrist armrest, wrist rest
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you’re not 100% satisfied with our item, simply return it for a full refund in 30 days, no questions asked money back guarantee. Premium Support & 2 Years’ Warranty
Be ease with RT-TCZ armrest cover to upgrade your jeep wrangler center console!
High standard heavy duty makes it have a long-lasting service time.
This center console cover is quite good for deformation, scratching and dirty protection. Using refined processing technology, the sewing is very solid and exquisite.
According to the original car center console design, this cover is molded in the same size with accurate radian, fits quite perfect. And it does not influence the original center console performance.
Minimize arm fatigue, maximum protection and decoration!
Reliving the arm fatigue after long driving, this armrest cover greatly improves your arm comfort. And the cute dog paw pattern design totally adds a new look to your wrangler. Plus, it also plays an important role in preventing the console from pet claws or other damage.
Buy it with confidence!
Warranty: We are serious to offer the best products and services to customers and happy to either provide a refund or a replacement with 2 years’ warranty!
You’ll never want to be without RT-TCZ Jeep Wrangler Center Console Armrest Cover – Don’t delay, buy today.
RT-TCZ Center Console Armrest Pad Cover with Storage Bag for Jeep Wrangler JK & Unlimited Sahara Sport Rubicon 2011-2018
There are no reviews yet.