- SPECIFICATIONS: Our Low Profile Oxygen Sensor Socket has a hex form opening on high which is 7/8-inch (22mm) and a 6-point opening on the underside with a 3/8-inch drive. It has a wire gate for simple accessing by way of the wiring harness that stops injury to any of the wires.
- DESIGN: This socket’s slotted, low profile design permits you to take away oxygen sensors with the wiring harness nonetheless hooked up, and the socket is offset and compact which permits additional leverage even in laborious to achieve spots.
- WHY YOU NEED IT: Even when you do not have a whole lot of expertise working with vehicles, you may change your O2 sensor with this instrument to assist along with your automotive’s emissions and fuel mileage. The sensors reside within the harshest of environments and will require some elbow grease to take away, however this high quality instrument can save your knuckles and prevent time!
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Customers belief ARES to be high quality instruments. You might be backed by our Efficiency Assurance Restricted Lifetime Guarantee. When you have any points along with your ARES Offset Oxygen Sensor Wrench, merely contact customer support for troubleshooting assist, elements, substitute, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We’re proud to be a part of the ASPCA Enterprise Ambassador Program. When you have a pet, you understand they’re greater than a pet, they’re a part of the household. Together with your assist, we’re proud to assist this nice group.